Sunday, 15 June 2014

IMPACTS OF MICROSOFT



 Thursday, 12 June 2014

 Hi Friends..!
   Welcome to MICROSOFT- Blog-spot
      
       "I'm MOHANA PRIYA C.M from Rasipuram. Currently, I'm pursing my second year
          computer science and engineering from Knowledge Institute of Technology."

Now, I would like to share something about MICROSOFT... and HOW THAT THE MICROSOFT IMPACTED ON OUR DAILY LIFE!.....



IMPACTS OF MICROSOFT IN MY LIFE:
                 In my life Microsoft have created the impacts that when I was in fifth standard I supposed to work with the computer that created the better experience with the windows. On that I only know about the MS paint and Microsoft office 2007. I have painted with the MS paint and i Have created my document with the Ms office. Then the next features and update of the MS office have came soon that MS office 2010. There are more features in the MS office 2010 then the MS office 2007.Its my pleasure to say that Microsoft products are the most wonderful gifts of our daily. 


                Now a days, I am using the latest version of the MS office 2013. In MS office 2013 the feature the I mostly liked is it will directly connect to the link that if any link is provided in the documents. 



Microsoft Surface Pro 2 vs Asus Transformer Book T100

The Surface Pro 2 and T100 are quite different in build, specs, and especially price. Microsoft’s offering is the more attractive, which can be expected considering its higher price point affords a higher-quality build. They offer a similar range of ports, each boasting a full USB 3.0 port and a microSD card slot. The Microsoft model has a miniDisplayPort, while the Asus features a microHDMI port. The Pro 2 includes a pen to navigate the tablet, while the Asus model does not come equipped with a digital pen. On the other hand, people sometimes forget that Microsoft charges extra for its keyboards, while Asus bundles one with the T100.


Display and Software & Accessories
Microsoft built a a better display, 10.6 inches in size and with a ratio of 16:9 and a 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution.
The T100 acts more like a traditional notebook, as mentioned, while the Surface Pro 2 is often not completely comfortable to balance on a lap.
Both tablets support full Windows 8.1, but the Asus device has a leg up because it comes equipped with a free copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
Microsoft built a Wacom active digitizer into its tablet, and includes a Pen to control it. This makes the touchscreen pressure sensitive, a boon for those who want to use their tablet to take notes, sketch, or draw. The T100 has the typical touch-sensitive screen, but it’s not pressure sensitive.



Get into gear with new features in Windows 8.1's PowerShell ISE


 By Greg Shultz June 13, 2014, 10:34 AM PST

Greg Shultz takes a look at Commands add-on and Snippets, two of his favorite new features in Windows 8.1 PowerShell ISE.

            

During this last week, working on a PowerShell script that will search through the Windows Event logs for particular words or phrases -- something that you can't do in Event Viewer using Filters or Custom views. While started working on the script using just Windows 8.1's Power Shell Console, soon switched over to the PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment or Power Shell ISE.
 had used the Power Shell ISE in Windows 7 (Power Shell ISE 2.0) but not Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (Power Shell ISE 3.0 and 4.0 respectively). Needless to say, I was very surprised at all of the new features introduced in 3.0 and carried over to 4.0. The user interface is more refined and easier to use, plus there are a ton of new features. I'm still mastering these new features, but I've discovered that creating the testing Power Shell scripts is a whole lot easier in Power Shell ISE 4.0.
There are two new features, in particular, that I found extremely helpful: the Commands add-on and the Snippets feature. Let's take a look.

Other features

As I mentioned, Power Shell ISE 4.0 in Windows 8.1 is packed with new features -- the Commands Add-on and Snippets are only two of my favorites. Of course, I could go on and on about all the new features in Power Shell ISE, but I'll come back to it in future articles and discuss some of them. For now, you can explore Power Shell ISE 4.0 on your own (just use [Windows]+[S] to find PowerShell ISE) and peruse the What's New in the Windows PowerShell ISE page on Microsoft's website.
                    At E3 2014, racing fans are seeing the result of two world-class racing teams coming together to push the genre forward. The partnership between Turn 10 and Playground allows the two studios to work incredibly closely – sharing our knowledge, technology, creativity, and experience – to create amazing racing games. The open-world, action-packed racing of Forza Horizon 2 is being developed by Playground Games using the core engine that was built for Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One. This allows Playground to take advantage of core Forza features that have come to define the new generation of racing games – Drivatars, a brand new graphics engine, and Forza’s critically acclaimed physics engine – and adapt and evolve those technologies for the open roads of Forza Horizon 2.

This Is a Plan To Bring A Change To The Society Being A Microsoft Student Associate?


                Being, a microsoft student associate i will spread the information about the new release of microsoft products, i will create an essential microsoft environment in our college and other colleges. The most essential way for creating the microsoft environment is to conduct the conference and seminars in our campus and other college campus. It is my duty to enhance the microsoft products and the new updates of the microsoft in being a microsoft student associates.

       

               "I am ensure you that if you provide a such opportunity i will be        
   Promote   your  Microsoft Products Easily through out the world, and i will help to implement your products." 

Thanks to visit my blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment